So, i visited the location at 1945 Bartow Avenue in the Bronx.My experience was pretty interesting......my two year old son wanted a vitamin Water.

I get to the register and it cost $2.00. Instead of trying to pay with a card i dug in my purse for change. This is where it became the rudest and shocking experience. I pulled out 10 pennies.

The cashier said we cant accept more than 5 pennies.Have u ever heard of such none sense?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of sunoco gas station customer care. Sunoco Gas Station needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunoco gas station customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sunoco Gas Station. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Autozone.

Had an Experience with Sunoco Gas Station?

Comments

Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more Havoline Xpress Lube #1027, Woodstock, GA - Fraud and Scammers Havoline "On 06/23/2017, my nieces took my 2005 Kia Sportage to Havoline Xpress Lube for an oil change and check of the brakes. Later that day and shortly after picking up..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more